Rating Transaction Services (RTS)
RTS owns and manages the MIS Remediation Program, operational control framework and global tactical operations teams as well as supports the end-to-end transactional rating process through workflow coordination and rating desk services. RTS is looking for a Senior Ops Analyst to join the team.
The Senior Ops Analyst represents a key role in the delivery key initiatives and business processes that are critical to the execution of MIS strategies and establishing standard operational objectives and serves as back-up for the Vice President in London. Individual will work closely with variety of key stakeholders within RTS and across the MIS organization.
- Proactively identify opportunities to standardize business processes and enhance operational controls and efficiencies
- Manage cross-functional projects and drive the success of new initiatives or remediation efforts that support the end-to-end MIS ratings process, including the successful transition to business as usual (change management communications, training, guidelines, FAQ’s, presentations, etc.)
- Perform control validation reviews for the MIS Business Transformation (MBT) project and support the end-to-end MIS ratings process and evolving regulatory requirements, including active participation in System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Maintain and update MBT future state control inventory and map controls, policies, procedures and guidelines to process flows
- Oversee the Dodd-Frank Operational Control Framework including working with key stakeholders to maintain and update the inventory, vet changes through Single Point of Coordination and administer the periodic certification process
- Serve as active member of the global MIS governance forum (Single Point of Coordination) and maintain issue tracking/reporting, lead topics where necessary, provide meeting minutes, etc.
- Support the global regulatory disclosure framework and governance forum
- Coordinate with the analytical community and other Moody’s teams (e.g. Compliance, Government and Public Affairs, Legal, MIS Tech, etc.) to effectively resolve outstanding requests/inquiries
Undergraduate BA/BS degree in business, finance/economics, management or similar field; MBA a plus
5 – 10 years of operational control, business process, internal audit and/or business analysis experience with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to interact comfortably with different levels of management and articulate/present issues clearly and succinctly
Self-starter and team player with ability to meet tight deadlines and balance multiple, competing priorities
Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to reach across the organization to successfully resolve requests/inquiries
Highly organized and efficient, with attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Experience managing projects required
Ability to supervise, facilitate, negotiate, and resolve interpersonal or inter-team conflicts
Excellent PowerPoint skills and strong knowledge of MS Excel and Word
Knowledge of Moody’s rating systems, analysis tools and operational processes a plus
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.