Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
DepartmentEnterprise Risk Solutions (ERS)
• Participate in Quantitative Risk engagements/advisory projects with a Market Risk focus. Developing and validating derivatives pricing models, risk estimation models, counterparty credit risk models and stress testing models.
• Travel onsite to client locations and other delivery centres as and when needed
• Work effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support and updating senior team members on progress
• Build strong relationship with clients, internal and external
• Develop deep understanding of derivatives pricing models, risk estimation models, XVA and Counterparty Credit Risk(CCR) models
• Understand regulatory guidelines and advise clients on their implementation – Basel II.5, FRTB, CCAR, Stress Testing
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and propose hypothesis, approaches, & techniques
• Write white papers on specific topics/research ideas
• Help in business development
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in any of the following topics: Derivatives pricing, Basel II.5, FRTB, CCAR, Stress Testing, XVA, CCR. Understanding of broad risk regulatory landscape – development & validation
• Understanding of model risk management guidelines and standards (SR11-7)
• Strong academic background including a Master’s degree (Computational Finance/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Econometrics) or equivalent would be preferred.
• Engineering graduates from premier institutions like an IIT or NIT with relevant work experience are also encouraged to apply.
• Knowledge of quantitative methods – time series analysis, PDE, stochastic calculus
• Strong problem solving and technical skills
• Programming skills: C++ or Java/ any object oriented language, R, Matlab, Python
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Certifications such as CQF, FRM and CFA will be a plus
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.