Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
DepartmentContent Solutions Structured - Structured Investor
- Work closely with our customers in the implementation of our suite of Structured Finance products.
- Build Cash flow models using proprietary tools for various new offerings of Structured Finance deals such as RMBS, ABS etc.
- Develop In-depth understanding of deal related documents which includes Indentures, Offering Memorandum, Trustee reports.
- Track breach of deal-specific triggers/covenants and analyze the impact of macro-economic indicators on the deal.
- Develop an understanding of credit aspects of structured finance transactions.
- Contribute to global/regional macro analysis company publication.
- Minimum 3 years -5 years of experience in Structured finance, Derivatives and/or Fixed income products.
- A strong communicator/team-player, with good understanding of fixed income and structured finance products.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputed university. Master’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics is highly desirable. Any professional certification such as CMA is also desirable.
- Strong inclination to work with financial models and data.
- Excellent analytical and communication including English skills required.
- Candidate with attention to detail, having the ability to multitask, work independently and in a team environment.
- Advanced MS Office skills, including Excel.
- Experience in coding by any programming language.
- Experience in SQL is desirable.
- Experience in macroeconomic and micro economic analysis is also desirable.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.