Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Investors Service is among the world’s most respected and widely utilized sources for credit ratings and research. Our opinions and analysis on a broad range of credit obligors and obligations are valued around the world for their insight and rigor. At MIS, our workplace culture supports our mission to be the Agency of Choice for our customers, employees and future employees. Our Culture focuses on Excellence and embodies behavioral qualities such as Integrity, Responsiveness, Collaboration, Respect and Passion. Our people are our core asset and we look beyond outcomes to ensure that behaviors and interactions matter.
The Moody’s Investors Service (MIS) Product Management team is responsible for reinforcing MIS’s leading market position through a product platform that expands MIS’ global coverage, maximizes revenue, protects and expands the core rating business and delivers a premier customer experience.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) required.
- Capital Markets and Finance experience required
- Project management experience highly beneficial.
- Legal experience beneficial
- Strong relationship and communications skills required
- Product implementation project leadership and execution skills and experience beneficial
- Experience in product strategy & marketing
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to independently manage complex cross-functional projects
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and prioritize work load based on management direction
- Previous experience in management consulting, with product strategy or product management in related financial field
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.