Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
DepartmentEnterprise Risk Solutions
Objective: The purpose of the job is to provide administrative support to members of the organisation and provide backup, as needed.
- Travel & Entertainment
- Ensure all receipts are included from staff
- Monitor and inform manager if anybody has not given ALL their receipts
- Screen for any inconsistencies adhering to the T&E policy.
- Expense reports need to be monitored monthly for approval by their managers, if approvals have not been done within the month, please inform your manager.
- After reports have been approved by the manager, paper copies to be brought to accounts.
- Ensure client billable portions of expenses are invoiced.
- Assist finance where necessary.
- Escalate any problem cases to your manager.
- Meeting Co-ordination
Assist in process meeting requests for team including setting up appointments, reserving conference rooms, requesting security passes for guests, arranging for teleconference numbers, refreshments, handouts, etc.
- General Administrative Support
Provide general secretarial support to include copying, scanning and spreadsheet work. Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Moody’s business, and particular business line being supported, in order to provide optimal customer service.
- Phone Coverage
- Administrative Back-Up
During vacations and times of absence, provide back-up in order to ensure uninterrupted flow of operations with regard to support staff, technology and all office issues.
As needed, assist team members by acting as liaison to Facilities with regard to equipment and building issues.
May be called upon to take on additional responsibilities and/or perform other tasks as assigned.
- Related experience working in a corporate environment
- Basic working knowledge of, and skill in, the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- In CALENDAR, ability to create and modify appointments using the planner; in E-MAIL, the ability to create, send and forward email
- ability to create and modify basic communications
- ability to create and modify basic spreadsheets
- Good organization skills
- Experience of managing and processing complex expenses
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Requires moderate supervision
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.