Bureau van Dijk is a Moody's Analytics company.
We capture and treat private company information for better decision making and increased efficiency. Our flagship product Orbis delivers information on over 310 million private companies – it’s the world’s most powerful comparable data resource on private companies. We show what companies do, how they’re performing, the people that run them, and who owns them.
Our solutions are used by companies, governments and the public sector, academics, financial institutions and professional service firms across the globe. They use them for many different types of projects, all with a common theme - efficiency. Our markets include: credit risk, compliance and financial crime, supplier risk, tax and transfer pricing analysis, data management and business development and strategy.
We have around 1000 employees working in more than 30 offices across the globe.
- Bring a high standard of writing expertise to white papers, brochures, video scripts, blogs and other editorial to support marketing objectives – demand generation, brand (via thought leadership) and client retention
- Interpret text from colleagues and other stakeholders and rewrite content in a clear, concise style for wide dissemination through web, social media and print channels
- Lead in the creation of white papers and other written materials, with a focus on readability and consistency of message and tone
- Be familiar with a range of writing styles for different media; Bureau van Dijk favours a friendly tone with plain and active English
- Write for different business audiences - topics can range from B2B sales and marketing to credit risk and compliance
- Follow best practices and framework for the overall editing and writing process
- Propose and develop content ideas in regular editorial meetings
- Be proactive in building relationships across the various teams
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) in English, Journalism or a related field
- 5+ years of professional writing experience, preferably in the fintech, finance, credit, risk, compliance or other related industries
- Ability to translate complex ideas into compelling, audience-appropriate communications
- Excellent project management and organizational abilities; ability to work independently and manage multiple projects while meeting rigorous deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical content for a non-technical audience
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Proven ability to write about complex concepts in a coherent and concise style
- Self-disciplined and able to work independently with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate confidence and professional maturity in participating in writing reviews and responding to constructive feedback
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills