Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
The Senior Recruiter is a member of the Americas Talent Acquisition team and an integral key player for recruitment in the Latin Americas region. This role partners with hiring managers to provide full life cycle, best practice recruitment services. Latin America is a growing region for Moody’s, and the Senior Recruiter will not only contribute to the talent acquisition strategy to drive and support growth, but will also gain exposure to each business segment, partnering closely with senior leaders as well as building a strong understanding of local markets.
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for locations in Latin America including Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Peru, Panama and Mexico, gaining a thorough understanding of each local market and advising business leaders on strategy and process for each location and position.
- Expertly use a variety to tools and resources to effectively source and evaluate talent.
- Consultatively advise hiring managers and key senior stakeholders to influence and persuade talent decisions and strategies, sharing innovative solutions and streamlining processes for the client.
- Partner with regional business leaders, Talent Acquisition team colleagues, HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders to analyze business objectives, identify talent needs and solutions, and develop and implement programs achieve these targets.
- Demonstrate understanding of business operations, talent needs, and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and overall fit to identify the best candidate for each position.
- Manage the offer negotiation process resulting in accepted offers with mutually beneficial terms, as well as the administrative components involved in offer facilitation.
- Source, screen, and recommend candidates to hiring managers using behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Expertly and accurately explain Moody’s total rewards, benefits and recruitment related policies and programs to candidates and other parties.
- Design and implement external candidate recruiting programs that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce and support Moody’s workplace diversity goals, including attendance at networking functions, creating strong professional networks, developing relationships with external agencies, and partnering with local educational systems.
- Meticulously track recruiting activity data, creating reports on activity and illustrating progress toward recruitment goals, and presenting data and metrics to leadership as needed.
- Gather and analyze competitive industry information regarding salary, benefits and employment practices and advise management appropriately.
- Undergraduate degree level education required.
- Strong project management and reporting skills with ability to manage complex situations and multiple priorities with a committed dedication to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Advanced English level. High proficiency in writing and speaking is a must.
- Portuguese speaking and writing capabilities are a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of current trends and diverse sourcing strategies; including best practices in social media usage/technology, market mapping and cold calling.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.