A customer-facing engineer whose primary responsibility is to develop forward-thinking analytical solutions while addressing on-going business demands in the structured finance sector.
Client Relationship Management Support, demo, and train potential and existing clients on software applications.
Product Development: Identify product improvement opportunities. Design product features.
Triage client and product issues.
Business Development: Identify market needs and trends. Identify potential business development opportunities and demo products to prospects.
Collaborate cross-functionally within the organization.
Analyze complex financial fixed-income instruments.
Lead the implementation, customization, and use of analytic solutions.
Provide approvals for User Acceptance Testing of new product development.
Assist with special projects.
Train junior staff.
Some travel may be required.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s)
- 3+ years of experience in financial engineering, computer science, engineering, math, finance, economics, or a related quantitative field.
- Working knowledge of financial concepts required and exposure to structured finance strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of SQL or other scripting or coding languages required.
- Solid quantitative skills and analytical problem solving ability required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with the confidence to interact with top financial professionals.
- Demonstrated initiative, enthusiasm, and ability to learn quickly and excel as part of a dynamic team.
- Graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master’s) with emphasis in financial engineering, computer science, engineering, math, finance, economics, or a related quantitative field preferred.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.