Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Shared Services are the front line professionals including Finance, Technology, Legal, Compliance and Human Resources, that operationally support our business units. Exceptional Shared Services teams are vital to the international success of our business.
DepartmentMoody’s LATAM Relationship Management Group’s primary objective is to articulate the value of Moody’s ratings in the execution of transactions, is responsible for the development and launching of innovative rating based products, communicates pricing strategy and negotiates all commercial contractual terms with issuers. The group establishes, maintains and manages the business and pricing relationships with Moody’s rated entities and issuers of debt securities and intermediaries in the capital markets. The department interfaces with issuers of fixed income securities and other capital markets participants such as corporations, state and municipal governments, public institutions, originators and managers of structured finance products, and intermediaries in the capital markets.
Job DescriptionFor this position, we are looking for a service focused person responsible for providing sales support for the RM team. The Sr. Associate-Relationship Management will work closely with Sales Professionals - Account Manager, Relationship Manager, Sub-Regional and Regional Heads supporting their activities to increase mandates and revenue in their assigned territory (ies), region(s) and/or line of business. Sr. Associates may have more specific responsibilities to support RM franchise coordinators and specialist as well as special assignments.
- Works to retain existing customers with important focus on Corporates, Financial institutions as well as Regional and Local Governments. This includes identifying opportunities with existing issuers included but not limited to her/his assigned customer portfolio in order to deepen and expand the relationship.
- Provides crucial sales support to ensure premium delivery of customer service. Manages client enquiries and engagement related matters.
- Responsible to support information gathering and research such as collecting data and documents for Request For Proposals or Tender responses.
- Assists RMs in managing prospects and existing relationships through their entire life-cycle.
- Prepares materials for existing customers / prospect meetings and support follow-up items post meetings.
- Manage and update internal systems and other customer relationship management tools. Handle sales operations, including coordination with billing and collections teams.
- Negotiate commercial terms including fees & contract renewals.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders e.g. legal, billing/collections team, compliance etc.
- Maintain administrative aspects of accounts such as files and documentation.
- Promote relationships with customers and develop a thorough understanding of key players within the assigned portfolio.
- Engage closely and communicate effectively with intermediaries and advisors.
- Work as part of the regional team spanning the entire spectrum of Moody’s business activities.
- The candidate is expected to attend and participate in at least 40+ in person joint meetings with RMs including existing customers, prospects in the assigned sub-region.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.