Bureau van Dijk is a Moody's Analytics company.
We capture and treat private company information for better decision making and increased efficiency. Our flagship product Orbis delivers information on over 310 million private companies – it’s the world’s most powerful comparable data resource on private companies. We show what companies do, how they’re performing, the people that run them, and who owns them.
Our solutions are used by companies, governments and the public sector, academics, financial institutions and professional service firms across the globe. They use them for many different types of projects, all with a common theme - efficiency. Our markets include: credit risk, compliance and financial crime, supplier risk, tax and transfer pricing analysis, data management and business development and strategy.
We have around 1000 employees working in more than 30 offices across the globe.
Job DescriptionAs an Associate Director in the Bureau van Dijk Bank Credit Product Strategy team, you will be working closely with key stakeholders across the sales, marketing, customer support and operational teams to ensure the successful delivery of key initiatives that drive the revenue growth of the Moody’s Analytics BankFocus and InsuranceFocus business.
- Manage business analysis to support investment decisions, marketing initiatives, product development and strategic planning
- Lead on multiple projects and provide support to more junior members of the team
- Act as subject matter expert and educate sales force about product at team meetings, global off sites and product roadshows
- Provide leadership and direction to the product development, user experience and operational teams to ensure smooth delivery of product capabilities
- Oversee product development from requirements specification and development, to launch and then maintenance of product; co-ordinate implementation strategies
- Source and analyse market feedback on products and services, including the running of market intelligence programs
- Lead maintenance of up-to-date competitive intelligence and help develop strategic responses
- Lead collaboration with sales and marketing teams to drive campaign execution and internal communication of product initiatives
- Evaluate and initiate collateral materials that support effective customer and market engagement; develop training materials
- Manage annual review of pricing and packaging
- Develop yearly sales forecasts and business plans, and track performance throughout the year
- Ensure accurate and timely responses to product related questions raised by internal and external audiences
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelors) required in business related discipline, Advance level business degree preferred
- Thorough understanding of global capital/credit markets; knowledge of Banking and Insurance industries and/or financial analysis of Banks and Insurance companies very desirable
- Proven strategy experience preferably gained in a strategy consulting, investment banking or investment management environment
- Advanced project management skills, ability to lead teams
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (including intermediate knowledge of Excel)
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to work independently and across teams