Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
The Moody’s Analytics sales team is organized to grow sales from the product offerings available in our product suite, which includes products and services of the Moody’s Analytics organizations. To that end, Solutions Specialists are charged with the development of business from their respective territories and product. They support the sales process by qualifying prospects identified by sales, and managing sales cycles with sales in charge with prospects account to closure. In addition, Solutions Specialists work closely with Product Strategy and other groups to create value for our clients through improved product quality and new product development. Typical activities breakdown is as follows:
- Answering to functional and technical queries of RFIs and RFPs
- Assisting Sales in responding to sales related queries
- Generating pre-sales support documents
- Performing presentations and demonstrations of the software solutions to prospects and clients
- Build and maintain use cases and demonstration setups of specific software modules
- Preparing and conducting product workshops and/or proof of concepts on clients/prospect sites
- Working closely with product management and marketing team
- Assist sales agents, distributors and partners during the sales process.
- 60% IT contributor : 40% functional expert
- Degree in IT, Engineering with experience in the Financial industry or Risk Management Software Implementation.
- At least 3-4 years relevant experience in a Financial Institution environment with either Banks, software house, consulting firms or integrators.
- Strong IT skills with a good understanding of information systems and 3 tiers systems integration (API, java, SQL, Oracle, HDFS, Parquet, PostGreSQL, cloud, HTML5)
- Functional skills in Finance - a generalist profile covering multiple areas in Risk Management especially with a background in Basel III Credit Risk; Loan Origination.
- Highly organized with excellent, clear and compelling presentation skills
- Self learner with strong motivation and a developed sense of curiosity
- Able to inspire motivation and energy and coordinate deliverables across teams
- A good team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
PreferredAsian language is a plus.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.