Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.The Insurance Modeling & Analytics group helps insurers, asset managers, and pension funds to better understand and manage their actuarial, financial, and risk-management activities. Our modelling, software, and consultancy solutions are always evolving, as we respond to shifting market needs and customer feedback. That is why all of our team members – from actuaries to software engineers to product managers – are committed to maintaining high quality customer engagement.
Job DescriptionYou will integrate an Agile team (6-8 people) located in Grenoble and participate to the testing of our regulatory risk solutions for insurers.
You will actively contribute to :
- Understanding the functional need expressed by business analysts.
- Defining the testing strategy in collaboration with software engineers and other quality assurance engineers.
- Building and automating tests.
- Analyzing defects and following resolution.
- Quality assurance engineers are included from the very beginning of the development cycle. Testing is performed throughout the whole process until the customer delivery, and involves different teams. Our working environment promotes oral communication, teamwork and continuous improvement.
- Preferably a Master degree in Software Engineering.
- Knowledge of the core concepts of Software Quality (types of tests, coverage, maintainability, efficiency, …).
- Significant experience in Web front end (Selenium) and back-end (database SQL, scripting language).
- Knowledge of Source control tools (Git or others) as well as continuous integration tools (TeamCity or other)
- Experience in Cloud (AWS, Azure) would be appreciated.
- Fluent in both French and English.
- You are dynamic, have good interpersonal skills, and you are a real team player.
- You have strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- You have excellent communication skills and you can interact efficiently with others: defending your ideas, listening to other’s ideas, negotiating.
- You are motivated to work with team members located around the globe with different skill sets (architects, business analysts, UX designers, developers and quality analysts).