Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
This role sits within the enterprise risk solutions business working with our insurance solutions. At Moody’s Analytics we empower our customers to make better, faster decisions. We do so by providing timely and relevant research, data, analytics, software, and professional services solutions. We are a global firm with an extensive presence in local markets, serving more than 10,500 customers in 155 countries. We strive each day to approach all interactions and challenges with an open mind set, to apply excellence in everything we do, and to be united in our focus on meeting our customers’ needs.
- Owns a function or channel and/or is responsible for marketing of one or more products.
- Designs some marketing programs and executes a large volume of marketing programs with supervision.
- Collaborate with key partners and stakeholders from Product Management, Sales and Services to develop go-to-market strategies for each assigned product and service that enable company to meet its sales and revenue objectives
- Define target market and segments
- Identify best sources for prospecting in these markets and segments
- Develop effective positioning
- Create compelling messaging
- Launch new product/service releases
- Execute client/prospect-facing marketing strategies with excellence in all channels (e.g. web, search, advertising, email, social media, collateral, events, webinars, public relations, etc.), leveraging other Moody’s Analytics marketing teams’ expertise as needed
- Develop and show an awareness thought leadership that expands company’s opportunities and supports a complex sales process; maximize the impact of thought leadership content by incorporating it into key marketing campaigns
- Achieve company’s lead generation, lead nurturing, client service and retention objectives for each assigned product and service
- Working with Analyst Relations & Awards Lead, ensure each assigned product and service gains an appropriate quantity and quality of coverage by industry analysts (e.g. Celent, CEB/TowerGroup, Chartis, etc.), and earns an appropriate number and quality of awards Empower Sales to meet or exceed its unit and revenue goals with regard to each assigned product and service by delivering the training and tools they need
- Measure effectiveness of the above marketing programs and create a continuous improvement cycle by leveraging learning’s in future programs
- Requires experience in marketing B2B financial services or enterprise software.
- Detail-oriented, ability to deliver on-time and on-budget, and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, delivering each on time and on budget
- Track record of taking initiative and driving projects through to completion in a complex organization
- Superb people skills with a proven track record of success interacting with colleagues in cross-functional teams
- Independent and creative thinker who can bring new ideas and perspectives to existing products
- Metrics-oriented and customer-oriented mind-set
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Marketo to manage complex, integrated marketing campaigns and produce meaningful results reporting
- BA/BS graduate with strong academic record, MBA preferred
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.