Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Provide global transactional life cycle management and rating desk services to Lines of Business (LOBs). Ensure accurate and timely publication and dissemination of ratings related information. Strategize with LOBs to address new business initiatives and market trends. Develop, centralize and implement guidelines and processes to ensure MIS remains flexible to the business, market, and regulatory environments.
- In conjunction with the Rating group, consolidate list of Rated Entities to be considered in Portfolio Reviews for completeness and accuracy.
- Scheduling the Portfolio Reviews.
- Setting up Portfolio Review Announcement using Moody’s applications.
- Setting up the Portfolio Review conflict checks via Moody’s applications.
- Generating and retaining a report that evidences participants’ conflict check
- Preparing, circulating and retaining Portfolio review Material for the Portfolio Review.
- Sharing the draft Announcement of Periodic Review with the issuer.
- The retention of the notification to the issuer and the issuer response (if any).
- Update, review, approving of Publication of the Announcement of Periodic Review.
- Managing the centralized issuer contact management system for quarterly issuer reminder emails.
- Sending quarterly issuer reminders from a centralized system.
- Tracking all publication dates in a centralized database.
- Tracking and reporting activities within the scope of above activities.
- Deliver efficient, timely and high quality of service, across a high volume of transactions.
- Identify, research and resolve issues involving process or processing errors.
- Maintain and manage assigned queue.
- Participate in various ongoing and ad hoc projects as necessary.
- General business administration role in a Financial Services Organization
- Exercise professionalism, discretion and judgment to communicate requests and/or concerns to upper management as needed.
- Handles various aspects of the operational responsibilities by exercising discretion with minimal supervision.
- Organizes work to meet deadlines and time sensitive requests/projects.
- Demonstrates adherence to procedures, guidelines and regulatory requirements as it pertains to the job function.
- Provide back-up coverage for team in the event of absence and holidays to ensure seamless service
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to complete repetitive process with no error
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex business concepts to a senior audience.
- Highly organized and efficient
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- A strong client focused orientation with the drive and enthusiasm required to achieve results and assume customer satisfaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS degree.
- Demonstrate experience working with databases and systems.
- Entry level position. Some relevant work experience and/or relevant internship experience preferred.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.