Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
To provide analytical, statistical and research assistance to analysts in various business sectors within the Corporate Finance Group in Latin America.
- Undertaking fundamental research to support senior analysts
- Preparing financial spreadsheets for corporate entities and undertake financial modeling
- Producing analytical summaries of quantitative and qualitative information for analysts
- Preparing materials for speeches, conferences and briefings
- Strong degree in economics, finance or business related discipline.
- Strong accountancy qualification, other relevant qualifications will be considered.
- Graduating in 2020
- Fluency in English at an advanced level (spoken and written)
- Technical Skills: Advanced knowledge of Excel is required.
- *Must Submit resume in English*
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, and Macros is desirable
- Fluency in Spanish at an advanced level (spoken and written) is desirable
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.