Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
- Building, maintaining and updating translation memory database in Trados
- Maintaining and updating termbase in Trados
- Ad hoc projects
- Familiarity with SDL Trados
- Degree holder in English, translation or business-related disciplines
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Sound knowledge of PC operations, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, and Chinese word processing
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with eye for detail
- Good communications skills & client service-oriented approach
- Team player
- Flexibility in approach and willing to receive and offer feed back
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.