Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics (MA) is the leading risk management consulting company and combines deep industry expertise with unique enterprise risk management software and analytics. The company provides software, services and information to banks, insurance companies, non-financial corporations, and institutional investors in over 80 countries.
Within MA, the Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) Division offers to Institutions a wide range of software, analytics and consultative solutions to help risk management staff understand, measure, and manage risk within an enterprise risk context. The ERS group is composed of experienced consultants working with and drawing on the insight and expertise of our world-class analytics technology, data, and software as well as market experience.
The successful candidate will join our growing line of business responsible for products and services we deliver to the insurance industry. Over the years, Moody’s Analytics has been developing awards-winning solutions and has a large global client footprint in the insurance market segment. The recent IFRS17 actuarial and accounting standard is a new opportunity for Moody’s Analytics for which we are investing and hiring new people for another potential success story.
Customer Success is critical to our short-term and long-term profitability as an organization. We are successful when our clients accrue continued value from our solutions and services. The successful candidate will be appointed as an IFRS17 Product Consultant Expert and will provide ‘white glove service’ to our clients and uncover new applications and use cases for their organization by understanding the customer need, organizational challenges, short-term as well as long-term goals. Given the nature of IFRS 17, this role involves being able to handle functional and technical facets of the IFRS 17 standard (including actuarial and/or accounting expertise) to demonstrate expertise and technical knowledge to maintain high level of value perceived in our products with our customers and partners.
The position presents a great opportunity for highly motivated individuals who wish to join a highly visible growth initiative within a leading company in the market.
Frequent travels will be required to meet with partners, clients, consultants and internal teams.
The Role / Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will provide clients (both Moody’s partners and end-customers) with the needed on boarding, training and direction during all phases of the client life cycle.
- Participate to RFP response write-up and formatting
- Present Product demonstrations
- Participate to Proof Of Concept delivery (POC)
Customer On-boarding activities
- Participate to initial steps of project deployment and knowledge transfer clients
- Provide Product configuration guidance or execution as required
- Work on Project issues remediation proposals as required
- Create training content in multiple formats (videos, slides, guides)
- Participate to functional training delivery
- Monitor, report and discuss with internal and external parties the status of knowledge transfer to partners and remediation proposals as necessary
- Participate to Level 1 & Level 2 support to client
- Achieve proactive monitoring of client experience and satisfaction according to set client success metrics incl. offering additional training, personalized need assessments, access to SME resources.
Product design & development activities
- Participate to Product demonstration design and provide Customer/Partner input towards evolutions
- Rationalize and communicate client feedback towards Product enhancement related to regulation and customer experience, specifying required fix or requested feature as needed.
- Participate to Product Features design and execute related Acceptance testing
In your daily work you will represent Moody’s Analytics positively and professionally, demonstrating genuine customer success focus as you work to meeting and exceeding our partners and customers expectations and help them achieve the best customer experience possible.
- The successful candidate will have 2+ years of experience
- Customer focused with Customer’s success being what matters
- Ideally he/she will have been working in an Insurance consulting firm
- He/she must have good insurance and accounting technical skills
- Must be comfortable in demonstrating and promoting software solutions and associated services
- Good understanding of technology
- Ability to build relationships with partners/clients/prospects and the internal organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts to a senior audience.
- Main Degrees Discipline in Accounting – Mathematics – Finance – Actuarial Science – Computer Science or related subject
- Experience in a software implementation role would be a plus
- Actuarial qualifications would be a plus
- Professional accounting qualifications and/or experience related to IFRS would be a plus
- Willingness to travel – domestically and internationally – approximately 25% of the time.
- Work in cross-border/cross-disciplined teams remotely or at client site.
- English native speaker or perfect fluency. French language skills considered as an asset.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody’s is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.