Working within the Global Assignment Management team under RSR, the successful candidate will be a key member of a dynamic team working with colleagues across multiple jurisdictions. Our team located in London NYC and Limassol, is highly driven and strives toward continuous improvement of processes and activities for enhanced accuracy and service to the business. Our competitive culture has resulted in our team expanding our activities beyond our original mandate to include the implementation of global regulatory requirements and associated operational oversight. Our team is service driven, collegiate and strives toward effectiveness in all activities undertaken. Some of the responsibilities are:
- Responsible for regulatory reporting, monitoring and issue resolution across all impacted jurisdictions
- Responsible for data analysis, data capture and data quality
- Second-tier support identifying, resolving and/or escalating internal client reported data issues
- Monitor and act upon system-generated reports for time-sensitive and regulatory oversight activities
- Partner with internal teams including, Project Management, Global Middle Office, IT and the ratings lines of business to meet business demands
- Contribute towards resolving production issues, maintenance projects, and enhancement initiatives.
- Investigating and resolving queries using internal management tools
- Create and maintain documentation for team knowledge base.
The Regulatory Support and Remediation (RSR) is responsible for implementing and owning streamlined operational support and controls across the rating process framework, implementing solutions to evolving regulatory requirements and prioritizing cross-functional projects across Moody’s Investors Services (MIS).
- BA/BSc in business, finance, management or similar field;
- Experience in a similar role with demonstrable understanding of operational frameworks and project life-cycle
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in highly pressured environment
- Ability to work independently and have high attention to detail
- Accustomed to high workload volume expectations
- Understanding of operations
- Excellent Excel skills to work with large data sets
- Masters degree in MSc / MBA is a plus
- Understanding of the credit rating process is a plus
- Understanding of the regulatory environment relevant to Credit Rating Agencies is a plus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.