Product Strategy is a customer-focused team whose primary aim is to set and execute product plans to deliver superior value to customers and to grow and retain revenue. The team is directly involved in conceiving, building, enhancing and promoting its product portfolio.
The Business Analyst will be directly involved in supporting his/her team in the definition and the realization of analytics products that meet the clients’ needs and the quality expected from Moody’s Analytics.
- Help build strategic business analysis to support investment decisions, marketing initiatives, product development and strategic planning
- Understand customer behavior by analyzing usage, needs and requirements
- Interact with sales and external clients to translate the business needs into business requirements
- Interact with the tech teams and the UX designers to translate the business requirements into technical requirements, and support the development teams in the production phase to ensure that business requirements are fully accomplished
- Draft internal and external presentations and product collateral
An amazing opportunity to work with a dynamic team where you will have the chance to manage a highly respected product, in close contact with some of the best researchers of Probability of Defaults models. You will learn about credit risk, probability of default models, data applications, and attend external events, meet with clients and prospects and present our model, products and features.
- BA/BS preferably in Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or any related technical field
- 3-5 years of experience
- Passion for strategy, marketing, product management
- Entrepreneurial mindset with demonstrated history of achievement
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, strong analytical and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and planning ability
- Strong with Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with database querying software
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.