Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
ERS / Credit Assessment and Origination
As a Project Manager/ Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for managing and implementing all aspects of client deliverables. This includes:
- Taking ownership of the full implementatation of projects. Identify project risks, plan, organize and manage the deliverable across the development lifecycle, with “hands on” responsibilities as necessary. Coordinate activities with client and internal groups, tracking progress of development against plan and budget. Alerting senior management of issues that might impact successful on-time / on-budget delivery.
- Working as a member of the Pre-sales Team, offering liaison and consultation to the client to specify and determine requirements. Consulting peers, as well as Moody’s Analytics staff in other locations to estimate and cost projects, assisting Sales in contract negotiation.
- Coordination of post implementation support as necessary. Creation of proposals for new development efforts based upon initial deliverables.
- Strong track record of successful and timely delivery of IT solution projects, preferably within a Financial Services solution; Experience with Financial solution vendor or banks preferred. Experience in planning complex multi-disciplinary projects in a global and multicultural organization.
- Minimum of 10 years experience with 5 years in a similar capacity.
- The ability to successfully leverage and build upon relationships established by our management team in Sales and Implementation Services.
- Actively oversee and manage all Functional Requirements, Functional Specifications, Technical Specifications, Test Plans and User Acceptance Testing for assigned projects.
- Understanding of technical concepts, operating systems and database systems such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server.
- Strong background in IT technology in general with good experience and knowledge in datamart (Oracle) and application development (Java and .Net).
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex business and technical concepts to a senior audience.
- A strong client focused orientation with the drive and enthusiasm required to achieve results and assume customer satisfaction.
- Project experience in the commercial credit origination business domain is a plus
- Experience in managing onshore/offshore contractor resources is a plus
- Position requires approximately 25 – 50% travel to client sites
- Fluency in English and Mandarin to liaise with clients.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.