Our team drives engagement through insightful interactions with our clients. We generate value and confidence in our products and solutions ensuring high levels of retention and satisfaction. Through relationships we bring the voice of the customer to the center of MA’s business strategies. We strive to be the model of collaboration and partnership with our colleagues and we create an environment that engages and inspires individuals.
D – Deliver Insight
R – Retain Clients
I – Invest in our People
V – Voice of the Customer
E – Engage and Collaborate
This role is responsible for providing sales support by assisting with client demonstrations, training and on-site visits to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
· Responsible for providing sales support by assisting with client demonstrations, training, and on-site visits to improve sales and customer satisfaction.
· May be involved in both pre- and post-sales efforts.
· Support sales in generating leads for new opportunities.
· Work with sales professionals to identify research clients to provide added guidance on the effective use of Moody's products.
· Develop and produce client usage reports.
· Provide training as needed and requested from clients.
· Provide telephone assistance to clients requesting advice on product usage.
- Some travel may be required.
· Bachelor's degree in economics, finance or business administration preferred.
· 2+ years’ experience in client services, preferably at a financial services institution.
· 1 year experience in sales or sales support.
· 1-2 years product training experience a plus.
· Ability to manage own schedule.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.