Product Consultants are specialist in the implementation, configuration and upgrade of Basel II, Basel III and ALM solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist clients with all stages of a product implementation:
- Proof of concept
- Gap analysis and data mapping
- Product installation and configuration
- Development of custom functionality
- User and technical training
- Have strong knowledge of the business domain that our product operates in and how to use our product to fulfil customer needs.
- Work with project managers to build and maintain a project plan and issues list.
- Work with product managers to give feedback on the product and to log product defects.
- Stay current on the functionality of our products.
- Share knowledge with other consultants on how best to implement our products.
- Requires a significant amount of travel to client sites.
Part of Moody’s Analytics group, the BRT business unit builds and deploys fully integrated solutions on credit, market & liquidity risk software products.
- Master Degree in computer science, mathematics or finance
- Experience of working in a software implementation role
- Experience within asset allocation or portfolio construction
- Basel II and Basel III or ALM exposure gained in a bank, a consultancy firm or a software engineering company
- Experience in the banking industry within risk management
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g.FRM or CFA) is a plus
- Technical skills on relational databases and SQL
- Experience in data mapping between systems of financial and risk data
- Capability in drafting data policies and documentation
- Knowledge of existing and international regulatory requirements (e.g. EU - Capital Requirements Directive - CRD, Basel II) and in depth understanding of the proposed revision of the international regulatory framework (Basel III, CRD 3, CRD 4) desirable.
- Knowledge of data modelling within the Banking sector and skills in improving data quality would be advantageous.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English is essential and additional European languages advantageous.