Moody's Analytics calls this role and Engagement Manager.
We are looking for a highly motivated and client focused individual to join our InsuranceFocus team. You will help our customers maximize the utility of the InsuranceFocus product suite across our client base in the EMEA region, which spans a diverse set of financial institutions, and become the key point of contact to work together with, to build relationships and become a trusted advisor. As an Engagement Manager for our InsuranceFocus product suite, you will partner with some of the largest institutions in the world in an advisory capacity; to understand their needs and offer solutions involving InsuranceFocus data to improve the robustness of their analysis, allowing them to make decisions faster, and to build and implement analytical solutions primarily through our Moody’s Analytics Add-in for Excel tool and the Credit Catalyst Solution. Engagements will involve assessing clients’ analytical needs and applying financial and credit prowess to establish and deploy solutions for clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of the bank credit markets as well as strong Excel skills and is able to think, create and propose solutions for what our clients want to achieve by using our products.
- Formulate and execute engagement strategies for diverse customer base with a focus on client retention and winning new deals.
- Become a subject matter expert of InsuranceFocus, Excel Add-in and Credit Catalyst and increase its utility for new and existing customers through sharing industry best practices, offering platform and methodology training, and building custom solutions.
- Advise customers on how to increase process efficiencies by integrating data directly into models/spreadsheets and/or build analytical frameworks providing answers to their most pressing credit questions
- Build and maintain key relationships with champions and decision makers.
- Maintain ownership of substantive book of business and meet defined KPIs.
- Assist the Bank Sales Specialist team and provide expertise to sustain the sales process for large strategic accounts
- Play a key role in future product development through synthesizing and delivering client feedback.
Moody’s Analytics is a fast-growing subsidiary of Moody’s Corporation (ticker: MCO). Separate from the rating agency (“Moody’s Investor Service”), Moody’s Analytics serves some of the largest banks, asset managers, insurers, pension funds and non-finance corporations. We combine technology, data, modelling and thought leadership to help our customers measure, manage and monitor their risk. For more information on Moody’s Analytics, visit
- Experience working at a Financial Institution focused on bank credit
- Experience in a credit risk, investment management or equity research role at a bank or investment firm strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and effective presenting and interviewing skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a focus on results and customer service
- Strong technical skills including experience with Microsoft Excel & API preferred.
This role requires some international travel.