The Moody's Analytics sales team is organized to grow sales from the product offerings available in our product suite, which includes products and services of the Moody's Analytics organizations. To that end, Solution Specialists are charged with the pre-sales activities for their respective territories and product. They support the sales process by qualifying prospects identified by sales, and managing sales cycles with sales in charge with prospects account to closure. In addition, Solution Specialists work closely with Product Strategy and other groups to create value for our clients through improved product quality and new product development. Typical activities breakdown is provided below:
- Perform sales presentations and demonstrations of the software solutions to prospects and clients
- Answer to functional and technical queries of RFIs and RFPs
- Assist Sales teams in responding to sales related queries
- Generate pre-sales support documents
- Build and maintain use cases and demonstration setups of specific software modules
- Prepare and conduct product workshops and/or proof of concepts on clients/prospect sites
- Work closely with product management and marketing team
- Assist sales agents, distributors and partners during the sales process.
Degree in IT, Engineering, Science or Mathematics with at least 3-4 years relevant experience in a Banking environment with either Banks, software house, consulting firms or integrators with preferably presales experience of 2 or more years
- Functional skills in Finance and Financial Risk Management
- Expertise in Market Risk and Liquidity Risk with preferably knowledge of Economic Capital and Credit Portfolio Management.
- Domain knowledge in Basel III with expertise in FRTB, LCR/NSFR, Credit VaR and Economic Capital.
- Familiarity with Oracle database and J2EE technology with ability to program in SQL.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as QlikView, Oracle BIEE, etc.
- Highly organized with excellent presentation skills and sales consulting knowledge
- A good team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Additional Asian language a plus.
- Must be prepared to travel extensively
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.