Are you this rare person, who is passionate about user experience design, new technologies, and Fintech?
Moody’s Analytics is looking for a senior User Experience designer who is enthusiastic about designing financial web applications, that help banks to ensure the continuity of their business, and the security of their clients’ savings.
- Work directly with customers to understand their business, and provide user experience insights
- Interpret business requirements into effective UI designs, delivering end-to-end user experience solutions for multiple modules: from concepts, detailed wireframes, and prototypes, to visual design comps, and detailed design specifications
- Use personas, scenarios, and task analysis to communicate user requirements
- Organize and lead design sprints
- Create, evaluate, and modify low- and high-fidelity prototypes, to support the development process
- Convert complex information to data visualization
- Apply, but also evolve, established user interface design patterns based on Material Design
- Deliver high-fidelity prototypes, as a support of user testing
- Conduct external user testing and internal guerilla tests
- Work collaboratively in a globally-distributed environment
- Communicate, and evangelize about User Experience objectives, and processes, both internally and externally
Part of Moody’s Analytics group, the ERS - Banking Reg Tech business unit builds and deploys fully integrated solutions on credit, market & liquidity risk and ALM software products.
- Significant track record in defining and delivering complex transactional interfaces
- Degree in design, human computer interaction, or a related field
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Familiarity with developing user profiles, user scenarios, task flows, and information architecture
- Excellent visual design skills, including strong understanding of layout, color, composition, and data visualization principles
- Understanding the array of technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, decentralized environment
- Practical knowledge of design tools such as Axure, Balsamiq Mockups, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Angular, CSS, and Cloud technologies is a plus
- Portfolio demonstrating experience producing elegant solutions for complex applications is indispensable