- Perform automation testing, functional testing and compatibility testing according to project plan
- Design automation solution, create and automate reusable business-level tests that are easy to maintain even when underlying features change
- Work with developers to understand new features, troubleshoot major product issues, determine root causes, and identify solutions
- Design and develop automation tools that allow teams to scale out to support new features, and reduce manual testing efforts
- Develop and enhance automation jobs in the continuous integration platform
- Analyze defect patterns across entire product and drive test initiatives to resolve these or prevent them in the future
- Work with global team members in Agile SDLC
- At least 2 years’ working experience on testing automation domain
- Has automation experience in web UI, restful web service
- Able to develop testing tools for new requirements, including web based, client based application and back-end data
- Has strong Java programming skill or other object oriented program language, and good at script language programming such as Python and Ruby
- Has strong database knowledge on both relationship DB and NoSQL DB
- Familiar with continuous integration platforms, such as Jenkins
- Has good understanding of agile SDLC , test case management and defect management
- Has excellent troubleshooting skill and teamwork spirit
- Work closely with other team members with good communication skills
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Good English communication skill, including writing and speaking
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.