- Provide professional support to the France HR manager/senior HRBP to ensure delivery of wide range of HR services in a dynamic fast-paced organization
- Provides support in implementation of human resources policies, programs and services, including talent management, coaching employees and managers, job evaluations, and labor relations.
- With management oversight provides human resources consultation, services and support to business units
- Provides counsel and guidance to managers and employees regarding legal rules, company policies and procedures
- Assists senior HRBP in the coaching, counseling, and providing guidance to managers on initial performance management issues
- Ensure the logistics and the preparation of the agenda items for the meetings of the personnel bodies (Works council, personnel delegates, Working conditions committee)
- Prepares and monitors the execution of the annual training plan, in liaison with the TO&D Department
- Participates specific projects as determined by HR management including functional and cross-functional initiatives. May own small projects independently
- Participates in talent management practices including reporting on trends and other HR metrics
- Assist with the implementation of standardized HR process
- Conducts exit interviews
- Acts as a point of contact for all employees throughout their employment cycle
- On an ad-hoc basis, supporting any global mobility into or from any of the France offices
- Participates in internal investigations and complaints originating from various sources and prepares all required documentation in accordance with Investigation protocol to mitigate risk in a heavily regulated industry
France - HR team
- Requires a Master degree in Human Resources or a related field and at least 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Fluency in French and English : written and verbal
- Sound knowledge of France employment laws
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a wide variety of tasks with a degree of creativity and latitude
- Proficiency on Microsoft Office suite
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.