The Business Analyst will join a team of technology professionals in the Analytical & Technology Solutions group who are dedicated to developing high quality solutions for our business customers. The Business Analyst will work with our internal business users to understand their needs and either solve them directly or to write specifications for a more comprehensive solution. The Business Analyst will be responsible for developing a robust domain expertise of the core ratings business and the data models that drive that business.
The duties of the Business Analyst include:
- Writing application requirements and specifications
- Leading customer engagement including requirements gathering, sign-offs, QA and UAT
- Project management using agile KANBAN framework
- Complex Report writing in SQL
- Working on system data migration related activities
- Minor application development for scripting related activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 3+ years’ practical experience in SQL is required
· Experience in requirements gathering and specification writing is highly preferred
· Working knowledge of SSRS, Tableau, or other reporting platform
· Industry knowledge of Fixed Income in Public Finance and/or Structured Finance is highly preferred
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.