Methodology Framework Group – Structured Finance: We are looking for an Assistant Vice President Project Manager to join the Methodology Framework Group – Structured Finance within the Methodology Development Group (MDG).
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
The Role / Responsibilities:
· Define and manage high priority methodology projects and create project plans. In coordination with manager and analytical leads determine resource needs, lead project execution, track progress against plan and ensure quality deliverables;
· Manage multiple workstreams on methodology related projects;
· Conduct work stream meetings, prepare agendas, document meeting outcomes and communicate to management;
· Define medium/low priority projects in conjunction with manager and analytical leads. Provide project plans so that analytical leads can track their progress;
· Train other team members in Workfront and act as Workfront super-user for the team;
· Assist with management reporting and team administration;
· Independently analyze issues and recommend solutions;
· Draft management presentations and methodology project presentations;
· Assist with data collection and preliminary analysis;
- Liaise with various groups to ensure timely completion of projects and ensure adherence to requirements and processes;
- Document policies and procedures;
- Ad-hoc analyses, presentations, and special projects as needed.
The Department / Team
The Methodology Development Group (MDG) at Moody’s is responsible for developing and publishing all new methodologies and revisions to existing methodologies, as well as the related models, scorecards and analytical tools used in MIS. MDG also performs analysis of the performance of ratings and methodologies and publishes a series of default and recovery studies. MDG includes the Methodology Framework Group, Default and Rating Analytics and the Document Process Group.
The Methodology Framework Group (MFG) leads the analytical development of methodologies and scorecards and acts as the principal point of contact for rating groups in the development process. The MFG-Fundamental team performs this function for sector and cross-sector methodologies in CFG, FIG, PPIF and Sovereigns. The MFG-SFG team performs this function for sector and cross-sector methodologies in SFG.
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience
· Project management skills
· Strong team player with ability to work independently
· Good communication skills – oral and written
· Self-starter and results oriented
· Analytical, strategic and problem solving skills
· Experience in producing management presentations
Knowledge of credit is a plus
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.