- Perform continuous testing and examinations of ratings documentation for compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic and ad hoc compliance reports outlining the results of Compliance’s Surveillance program
- Work with the Compliance Surveillance Team to enhance the Surveillance Program and improve existing surveillance program.
- Develop creative automated solutions to address testing needs and present information in a concise and comprehensible manner.
Moody’s compliance function operates globally to provide compliance guidance and oversight of the Company’s compliance program.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to interact with senior management.
- At least four years of compliance and/or audit experience focusing on compliance-related activities.
- Financial institutions or capital markets environment experience.
- Professional, pro-active, flexible, diligent and dependable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team oriented.
- Must be highly organized and efficient with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work on own initiatives, with limited supervision.
- Multilanguage with ability to translate documents is a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CIA, or CFE are preferred.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.