As a software engineer within Reports Production team, you will participate in Moody’s Analytics Regulatory Reporting solution lifecycle. In this role, you will be in charge of the development and setup of new regulatory risk reports as well as the maintenance of existing reports for banks according to the Basel II/III standards. You will also develop a broad knowledge in the BCBS and local Basel II/III regulations and reports.
On a daily basis, you will interact with internal team members such as the reports architect, QA strategist and engineers, project managers, business analysts and product managers to deliver, support, and to improve our regulatory reports solution.
In detail you will:
- Analyze and understand the regulatory detailed specification prepared by the business analyst. Through this, you enrich your knowledge in the area of ??regulatory risk and financial reporting
- Be involved in the report design with the technical leader
- Develop the report and perform unit tests to ensure its quality
- Work closely with the QA engineers to ensure best quality of delivery
- Provide technical support to business analysts and product managers with regards to the setup
- Actively participate in the development lifecycle using Agile methodology (Kanban)
The role is part of the ERS - Banking Reg Team (BRT) in charge of the regulatory reporting setup in order to adequately respond to the influx of new regulatory requirements in the banking industry. Our goal is to be able to support our clients around the world to the meet regulatory requirements of the banking regulation according to Basel II/III standards.
- Experience in full-cycle software development lifecycle is required
- Proven experience in database programming in Oracle SQL and knowledge of the web application architecture
- Ability to investigate and solve technical issues
- A team player and ability to work as a team
- Language: Ability to communicate in English (spoken and written) is mandatory for a daily work with teams located internationally
- Excel VBA programming skill a plus
- Basel II/ Basel III Credit, Market or ALM/Liquidity Risk domain knowledge and bank financial instruments is a plus
- Fermat / RiskAuthority product knowledge is a plus
Required competencies : SQL, Oracle PL-SQL
Complementary competencies : .NET, Python, Jenkins, Tomcat