The Role / Responsibilities: This role manages and lead projects that support the product strategy and strategic marketing of the Moody’s Analytics Bank Financials business. As a core member of the product strategy team you will be working closely with key stakeholders across the sales, marketing and operational teams to ensure the successful delivery of key initiatives that drive revenue growth.
- Produce business analysis to support investment decisions, marketing initiatives, product development and strategic planning
- Lead on multiple projects with support as and where needed
- Continually expand product knowledge and educate sales force about product at team meetings, global off sites and product roadshows with support from more senior members of the team
- Support with the execution of activities alongside the product development, user experience and operational teams to ensure smooth delivery of product capabilities
- Work with product development team from requirements specification and development to roll out and then maintenance of product; co-ordinate implementation strategies
- Source and analyse market feedback on products and services, support the running of market intelligence programs
- Responsible for maintenance of up-to-date competitive intelligence and help develop strategic responses
- Work with sales and marketing teams to support campaign execution and internal communication of product initiatives
- Coordinate with marketing to ensure the provision of collateral materials that support effective customer and market engagement
- Develop training materials
- Contribute to pricing and packaging decisions, and support positioning of products
- Support the development of sales forecasts and business plans, and track performance throughout the year
- Ensure accurate and timely responses to product related questions raised by internal and external audiences
Credit Risk Analytics
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelors) required in business related discipline, Advance level business degree preferred
- Thorough understanding of global capital/ credit markets; knowledge of Financial Institutions analysis very desirable
- Proven strategy experience preferably gained in a strategy consulting, investment banking or investment management environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (including intermediate knowledge of Excel)
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work independently and across teams
- Experience in product management and/or product marketing
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.