The main objective of the role is to secure renewals of existing contracts and improve retention and satisfaction by implementing a structured account plan for each client including pro-active client outreach.
The Account Manager will also be responsible for generating new leads and call upon product and solutions specialists to assist in presenting products, benefits, and solutions to prospective clients.
You will work with other members across the organisation to provide key customers with value-added proactive customer service throughout the year.
- Continue to develop existing relationships covering a defined territory and base of business
- Convey the Moody’s Analytics value proposition
- Maintain a high level of product and research knowledge
- Gain and maintain familiarity with client organization and processes to help direct them towards the appropriate Moody’s product set
- Play a critical role in the client retention and renewal strategy
- Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management
- Generate new business leads where appropriate
- Provide a proactive customer service, by working closely across
- Moody’s corporation to ensure client issues and needs are communicated and resolved effectively
- Responsible for providing a premium level of service to a designated set of accounts.
- Contact clients to promote and secure their attendance at analyst meetings, roundtables, briefings, teleconferences and other events.
- Promoting awareness regarding publications and new research to the client base
- Moderate travel will be required.
Moody’s Analytics Customer Service Team
Our team drives engagement through insightful interactions with our clients. We generate value and confidence in our products and solutions ensuring high levels of retention and satisfaction. Through relationships we bring the voice of the customer to the center of MA’s business strategies. We strive to be the model of collaboration and partnership with our colleagues and we create an environment that engages and inspires individuals.
D – Deliver Insight
R – Retain Clients
I – Invest in our PeopleV – Voice of the CustomerE – Engage and Collaborate
- Degree educated (or equivalent) within a Finance or Economics discipline would be advantageous
- Experience in a client services or sales support, account management, relationship management or other related client-facing position preferably within the financial services sector
- Knowledge of financial services and/or capital markets.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to convey important messages to clients and develop rapport over the phone.
- Ability to confidently deal with conflict and difficult situations.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to multi task and to meet deadlines.
- Strong initiative/results driven.
- Must provide evidence of achieving/exceeding targets and goals.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Fluent English plus either fluent German or French would be advantageous.