Moody’s Analytics is a fast growing and exciting company. We're looking for dynamic people to join our team who are looking to grow their potential and contribute to our mission.
- You will lead the full lifecycle sales process which includes identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients, building on existing client relationships, giving sales presentations and contract negotiations.
- You will ensure complete client coverage by calling upon specialists and other client facing professionals where appropriate.
- You will market credit risk products to the Commercial Banking & Capital Markets sector.
- You will generate new revenue from research and credit products, and defend & grow existing revenue streams.
- You will work closely and collaboratively with wider sales, Product Strategists, Marketing Strategists and other employees within the organization to use their appropriate expertise in the sales cycle.
- You will have the opportunity to represent us at industry and company sponsored events, as required.
- The role requires some travel which is largely self-managed and planned in advance.
Call Lucy Ashworth on +44 207 7725303 for further information
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) required, with coursework in business, economics, finance, marketing or related fields.
- Experience working in direct business-to-business sales roles with a focus on serving financial services and/or corporate treasury customers.
- Solid understanding of different parts of the global financial services industry, including market dynamics and customers’ business drivers.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex sales cycles to successful conclusion through use of consultative selling techniques.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with senior executives both internally and externally.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Fluent in English and Spanish is essential.