In this role you will play an important role within our Solutions Implementation team, focused on delivering high quality software implementation for our customers in the Insurance sector. In particular, you will be involved the following implementation activities:
- Training and presenting to clients our data model, regulatory calculations, regulatory reporting solution for Solvency II.
- Collection of the client's business needs.
- Accompanying and training of client project teams to our software
- Conduct data mapping workshop of source and expected systems in RiskIntegrity ™.
- Setting up calculation engines and generating regulatory reports
- Monitoring changes in RiskIntegrity ™
- Contribution to the development of our offers at our customers
As part of your mission, you will interact with other teams (internal and external) and participate in the development of our solution
- Collect, understand and consolidate regulatory and business requirements needed to develop the solution and translate them into functional specifications
- Participate with Product Managers in pre-release phases for clients
- Present new features and product enhancements to teams and customers
- Develop Business Cases
Working with customers on a regular basis, you will represent Moody’s Analytics positively and professionally, demonstrating genuine customer focus as you work to develop solutions to our customers’ challenges. You will use this ‘real-life’ experience to provide invaluable feedback on the performance of our products to our product development team, who you will work closely with to ensure we remain focused on meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to help us improve our processes through internal knowledge sharing, development of training material etc. As you develop expertise in our solution, there is potential to play a role in the sales process, demonstrating our experience in implementation.
Moody’s ERS Insurance team delivers high-quality risk management solutions to the global insurance sector, combining world-leading quantitative solutions with industry leading software solutions. A fast growing business, we have a wide range of solutions and a global customer base. We offer great opportunities for staff to build a challenging and rewarding career, offering excellent opportunities for career mobility.
The Solutions Implementation team is responsible for developing high-quality implementations of our risk-management software solutions. These solutions incorporate a wide range of features, including data management, insurance risk and finance calculations and reporting.
Coming from a high school engineering (Supelec, Telecom Paris, Ensimag ...) or specialized (masters actuary Dauphine, Marie-Curie ...), successful candidates are expected to be recent graduates in a technology related discipline, potentially with prior experience in a software implementation role. You will be comfortable working to deadlines and will have an appetite to work in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy working with people and are capable of communicating clearly and accurately, both verbally and in written communication.
You will have an interest in software, with a focus on developing effective solutions to practical challenges. Coding experience is desirable, in particular experience with relational databases (SQL and PL/SQL) is a strong advantage.
You will be a strong/fluent English speaker, with French language – and/or other European languages – considered a strong advantage.