· General Secretarial Support
Provide general secretarial support to include copying, faxing, filing, spreadsheet work and presentation preparation. Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Moody’s business, and particular business line being supported, in order to provide optimal customer service.
Prepare select predefined reports on a recurring basis and create ad hoc reports (primarily in Excel).
· Manage Access of Share Drives and SharePoint
Coordinate and manage access to the team’s share drives and SharePoint application.
- Meeting Coordination
Assist in process meeting requests for team including setting up appointments, reserving conference rooms, requesting security passes for guests, arranging for teleconference numbers, refreshments, handouts, etc.
· Travel & Entertainment
Assist in arranging travel for team members including air, rail, car service, and hotel and conference registrations taking care to be mindful of deadlines and working to ensure that the most economical options are taken advantage of. Timely and accurate preparation and submission of T&E reports for each analyst supported, ensuring that company policies have been followed and that proper and organized documentation is provided to support the report.
As needed, assist team members by acting as liaison to Building Services with regard to equipment and building issues.
May be called upon to take on additional responsibilities and/or perform other tasks as assigned.
- 1-2 years related experience working in a corporate environment is preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of, and skill in, Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- In CALENDAR, ability to create and modify appointments using the planner; in E-MAIL, the ability to create, send and forward email
- ability to create and modify communications
- ability to create and modify spreadsheets (complex formula and basic macros)
- ability to create and modify presentations
- Good organization skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Requires moderate supervision
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.