Client facing role responsible for maintaining and extending existing customer relationships in the Nordics and other territories within EMEA. Works autonomously with moderate supervision by the Head of Relationship Management in the Nordics.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of up to 150 existing accounts. Actual portfolio size will be dependent on needs for the Nordics and EMEA, and can vary.
- Will be responsible for deepening existing relationships, capture price and grow the share of wallet by delivering a tailored value proposition to existing issuers.
- Exceed allocated business targets: e.g. market coverage, cross- and upsell, average price increases.
- Collect market intelligence to share with broader RM team.
- Ensure we have an opportunity to bid for close to 100% of all cross-border transactions, and relevant Nordic ones, which are not covered by umbrella contracts.
- Responsible for putting together a structured outreach plan (prioritizing, define outreach objectives) for the account portfolio. Aim is to contact every account regularly by phone or in person meetings.
- AM will be expected to spend minimum of 20% of their time on the road meeting customers.
- Minimum of 5 days of investor meetings per year
- Contribute to relevant strategic plans for the respective markets by assessing the vulnerability of relationships and by identifying new business opportunities.
- Guide Associate staff in an efficient way.
- Effectively prepare and conduct several daily telephone conversations or in-person meetings with issuers at all levels independently and with minimal oversight.
- Very good communication skills in Swedish/Norwegian/Danish and English.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Able to hold a 60 minutes in person meeting with a Group treasurer and or CFO.
- Ability to articulate and explain Moody’s value proposition.
- Able to negotiate and defend pricing, contracts, and renewals. Where applicable, draft tender documents.
- In-depth understanding of main financial instruments, key characteristics and dynamics of capital and credit markets in the region
- Able to read financial statements to identify financial needs and understand the financial strategy of each account
- Excellent understanding of Moody’s service suite, contracts and general conduct of business
- Minimum of Undergraduate / First Level degree (or equivalent) preferably in finance, accounting, business or economics.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Account Manager role
- Work experience from DCM and Leveraged Finance is an advantage.
- Proactive, service-minded individual who enjoys the role of servicing customers, adding value and increasing the share of wallet.
- Team-player with high integrity, dedication and drive.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.