Sr. Associate – Relationship Management
Service focused individual responsible for providing support for the SOV RM team. The Support function will work closely with experienced RM Professionals (SVP/AVP/HoRMs) supporting their activity to maintain and increase mandates and revenue for the SOV franchise.
- Support a portfolio of new and existing customers in the Sovereign and Supranational space
- Will be part of a team that provides crucial sales support to ensure premium delivery of customer service
- Prepare materials for existing customers / prospect meetings and support follow-up items post meetings
- Create opportunities and rating applications, assist in drafting side letters, Pricing and Method exceptions in SalesForce.com (SFDC); etc.
- Will be responsible to prepare call material for existing key account or prospective clients and/or prepare PowerPoint presentations, pre-meeting/call fact sheets and other market, territory, sector or research materials for calls with customers/prospects
- Will be responsible to support information gathering and research for the RMs and AMs for example collect data and documents for Request For Proposals/Tender responses
- Provide support to produce Issuer Value Statements data, charts, information
- Under supervision of senior members of the team monitor market developments and trends including coverage information, lead generation, identify targets and cross selling opportunities
- Monitor news on accounts and territory when applicable as well as review publications which can provide insights for cross-selling or new business. Will report findings to senior members of the team
- Works autonomously with some supervision by Sub-regional head, RM
- Provide administrative support on projects, monthly reports, regulatory tasks, Marketing Campaigns etc. as directed
- Will be responsible for providing event/conference support, pre-conference/ pre-meeting preparation and customer follow-up support post conference/meeting
- Will be responsible for responding to GMO inquiries
- Will be responsible for supporting the Withdrawal process
- Will be responsible for responding to simple customer queries
- Will be responsible to produce reports and queries in SalesForce and for accuracy and completeness of data entered in SalesForce.
- Will be able to support other than their usual territory (Africa, Middle East) on an ad-hoc basis
- May have direct customer interaction depending on business need
- Will work closely with key internal stakeholders e.g. legal, billing/collections team, compliance, Global Middle Office etc.
- Very good communication skills, strong writing skills and time management skills; language skills desirable
- Well versed in Excel, PowerPoint and able to produce good quality promotional material (presentations, pre-meeting fact sheets etc.).
- Understand main financial instruments, key characteristics and dynamics of capital and credit markets in their market segment / territory
- Able to understand basic macroeconomic trends
- Good product proficiency (fluent in Moody’s product suite)
- Good understanding of Moody’s service suite, contracts and general conduct of business
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically diverse and multi-cultural team
- Team player
The primary function of the Relationship Management department is the establishment, maintenance and management of Moody’s rating relationships.
- Academic Qualifications / Work Experience
- Minimum of Undergraduate / First Level degree (or equivalent) preferably in finance, accounting, business or economics.
- Previous experience in the financial services industry in a business development, sales or client relationship role is desirable.
- Demonstrate solid working knowledge of Capital Markets and is able to consistently apply knowledge to their existing role
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.