Within the framework of enlarging our client base and increasing product penetration among our clients, you will be responsible for managing overall client relationships. Moody’s Analytics sales force is organized to emphasize a team sales culture. Relationship Managers are charged with defining and executing their portfolio business plan, as well as leading sales strategies, which includes leading a team of Product and Solutions Specialists, Finance and Legal representatives to articulate and demonstrate Moody’s Analytics’s value proposition in the context of our Clients’ needs. As a RM, you will be expected to find new opportunities in Thailand, direct sales specialists, and lead contract negotiations on behalf of Moody’s Analytics. As a RM, you are responsible for overall account management within a defined portfolio of clients. The RM’s primary constituency is Banks and other non-Bank Lenders, Insurers, and Asset Managers. RM’s are responsible for retaining and growing existing revenue streams with a strong focus on cross-selling and upselling the Moody’s Analytics suite of products and services.
- Grow relationships covering a defined portfolio
- Convey the Moody’s Analytics value proposition, and deliver on sales targets for both new and recurring revenue through combination of:
- Selling additional services to existing clients
- Selling new products
- Re-enforce value proposition to retain and grow client relationships
- Significant meeting activity
- Leading, advancing, and negotiating sales to closing
- Maintain high level of product knowledge
- Gain and maintain familiarity with client organization and processes to help direct them towards the appropriate Moody’s Analytics product set
- Manage sales cycles using coordination and communication skills to involve sales specialist where appropriate
- Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management
- Introduce leads to other business units where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Specialization not necessary but finance background helpful
- Experience working within or selling into capital markets
- Min of 8 year’s sales and/or relationship management experience, preferably within the financial services sector. Have local markets knowledge such as Malaysia and Thailand and current banking network in Thailand.
- Proven track record of sales capability
- A credit or capital markets background would be preferred but not required
- Solid demonstrated understanding of the financial markets
- Ability to identify opportunities to cross-sell Moody’s products
- Ability to sell on a needs/solutions approach
- Ability to close deals effectively
- Ability to work independently while also demonstrating excellent team-working skills
- High level of commitment
- Excellent communication skills, including listening skills. Additional SEAsian languages is a plus for the local markets.
- Familiar with modern computer applications (MS Office, Internet)
- Excellent relationship building, inter-personal and organizational skills are a prerequisite
- Planning and organizational skills
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.