- Client facing individual contributor role responsible for managing Moody’s relationships with existing clients and prospects in the Hong Kong and Southern China region
- Planning and execution of relationship management programs to enhance Moody’s relationships with existing clients and to capture potential business opportunities in the region
- Assisting the Sub-Regional Head in putting together a structured outreach plan (prioritizing, define outreach objectives) for both existing and prospective clients
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations for clients, and coordinating client and intermediary meetings.
- Managing enquiries and engagement related matters from clients and intermediaries
- Liaising with various internal departments (including analytical team, legal team, and other support functions)
- Proactively monitor market news and support senior team in sub-regional plan execution and refinement
- Managing and updating internal systems and other relationship management tools. Handling sales operations, including coordination with billing and collection teams
- Work as part of the regional team spanning the entire spectrum of Moody’s business activities
- Effectively prepare and conduct telephone and in-person meetings with issuers at all levels independently
- Very good oral and written communication skills, ability to engage professionally and effectively with clients
- Flexible, resourceful with problem solving skills
- Ability to articulate and explain Moody’s value proposition
- Understand main financial instruments, key characteristics and dynamics of capital and credit markets in their market segment / territory
- Able to read financial statements to identify financial needs and understand the financial strategy of each firm
- A fast learner with the passion to learn and willingness to take the initiative
- Able to multi-task and to prioritize multiple projects
- University graduate of a reputable tier one school. CPA/CA or CFA qualifications preferred.
- 3 to 5 years relevant relationship experience within Large Corporates, Debt Capital Markets (DCM) or similar role in the financial markets.
- Strong analytical skills, presentation skills and excel and powerpoint skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin a must
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.