Support the SFG team on various analytical and research projects
- Identify and drive process improvements
- Prepare items for follow-up and liaise with the onshore team for resolution of any issues
- Maintain high quality in the final deliverables
Structured Finance Group
Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred;
- 2 + years’ experience, preferably in Structured Finance; good understanding of financial markets; exposure to structured finance and ability to read/understand structured finance deal documentation preferred;
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Hard working, flexible, adaptable, and willingness to learn
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.