MIS Ratings and Research (R&R) is focused on the development of rating opinions and research, content and outreach, and the delivery of our services to issuers and investors MIS Research is focused on production of research content and operations.
- 3-6 years of proofreading experience at an online or print publication, or corporation
- Bachelor’s degree in English, writing, journalism, communications or other related fields
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Methode is a plus
- Knowledge of Associated Press style; willingness to become an expert on Moody’s style
- Broad understanding of capital markets, finance and credit.
- Highly organized and efficient
- Self-starter and able to adapt to change quickly and multi task; able to meet tight deadlines
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively edit clear, concise copy for publications.
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well independently under pressure in a collaborative environment
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.