- Lead developing of the system features utilizing Database design and programming
- Oversee the Database architecture of AXIS and related products
- Create technical documents for external clients and internal colleagues
- Provide solutions for GGY users based on their needs
- Provide client support for end users on Database related issues (both internal and external).
- Provide technical training for new clients.
- Provide technical direction for junior programmers.
- Perform code review with other programmers.
- Provide programming and debugging support for actuarial programmers.
- Research and review new technologies that can be integrated into company product
- Other duties as assigned
Graduate computer science degree from a recognized post-secondary institution
Comprehensive knowledge of database technologies (database design principles, SQL, DAO, ADO, ODBC, OLE DB)
Experience in working with SQL Server and programming for it
Comprehensive knowledge of C++ and C#/.Net technology
Experienced in software design and development
Experienced in designing high performance database applications and performance tuning
In-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and N-tier application
Hands-on knowledge of VBA or similar scripting languages
Experience in troubleshooting and debugging programming defects in large applications
7+ years of experience
Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, team environment
Excellent research, analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent communication skills
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.