Moody’s Analytics are recruiting a Credit Sales Representative to join a growing and successful sales team.
The individual will be responsible for manage full lifecycle sales process which includes, identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients and leveraging off existing client relationships, sales presentations and contract negotiations..
Ensure complete client coverage by calling upon specialists and other client facing professionals where appropriate.
Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
Market credit risk products to the Commercial Banking & Capital Markets sector.
Meet established revenue targets, while creating new and enhanced customer relationships ensuring satisfaction.
Generate new revenue from research and credit products, and defending & growing existing revenue streams.
Work closely and collaborate with wider sales, Product Strategists, Marketing Strategists and other employees within the organization to leverage their appropriate expertise to the sales cycle.
Represent company at industry and company sponsored events, as required.
Position requires travel which is largely self-managed and planned in advance.
Compensation - Competitive
Contract Type - Permanent
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) required, with coursework in business, economics, finance, marketing or related fields.
- Experience working in direct business-to-business sales roles with a focus on serving financial services and/or corporate treasury customers.
- Solid understanding of different parts of the global financial services industry, including market dynamics and customers’ business drivers.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex sales cycles to successful conclusion through use of consultative selling techniques.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with senior executives both internally and externally.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Fluent in English and German is essential.