The position, reporting to the Head of Strategy and Business Management, helps facilitate communications strategy, in terms of projecting Moody’s presence in the market through making our ratings and research available in local language.
Translate Moody’s research reports, press releases and other relevant material into local language; occasionally, translate local language material into English.
Ensure that final documents are accurate, clear and flow well in the target language.
Foster strong relationship with internal clients, managing expectations with regards to translation services.
Exercise judgment when problems are identified, proposing solutions to help further the translation process and escalating when necessary.
Maintain a highly efficient communication with analysts to ensure that a suitable style guide and glossary are developed for the local language.
Contribute to broader Communications objectives and initiatives which may not be translation related
Execute ad hoc projects.
• Degree holder in English, Translation or Business-related disciplines.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional Chinese).
• Sound knowledge of PC operations, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, and Chinese word processing.
• Strong sense of responsibility, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Self-motivated with eye for details.
• Good communications skills & client service-oriented approach .
• At least 5 years of work experience in similar fields.