- Performs tasks including but not limited: to data and research updates, , publishing ratings, research and press release templates and disclosures consistent with regulatory requirements, internal policies and guidelines for designated LOB support.
- Monitors designated mailboxes to ensure timely and effective handling of internal and external client requests.
- Organizes work to meet deadlines and time sensitive requests/projects.
- Facilitates resolution to technical issues and/or more complex external inquiries with supervision by Senior Financial Data Associate/Specialist/Team Leader.
- Track and monitor tasks and discrepancies
- Ensure quality of dissemination of research and thereby containing errors in ratings publication.
- Builds positive relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates the ability to deal professionally with clients. Delivers high level of service across high volume of transactions.
- Promptly and efficiently escalates conflicts/problems/database/data inconsistency.
- Able to identify and research issues and/or discrepancies with data and/or requests for follow up with the analyst.
- Resolves basic client inquiries (both internal and external clients).
- Demonstrates increasing awareness of procedures, guidelines and regulatory requirements as it pertains to their job function by asking relevant questions.
- Liaison with Rating Teams and other Moody’s departments (Legal, Compliance, Commercial, Information Technology, etc.) as required.
- Provide back-up coverage for designated associate in the event of absence and holidays to ensure seamless and global service to GMO clients.
- Willing to accept new challenges.
- Demonstrates flexibility with last minute changes in commitments and deadlines.
- Contributes positively to the team even under pressure or when performing routine and/or administrative tasks.
- Places interest of the team above individual self-interest.
- Continue to develop broad based knowledge of financial instruments, terminology, and related business practices.
- Entry level position. Some relevant work experience and/or relevant internship experience preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to complete repetitive process with no error
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex business concepts to a senior audience.
- Highly organized and efficient
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.)
- A strong client focused orientation with the drive and enthusiasm required to achieve results and assume customer satisfaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (E.g. Bachelor’s degree)
This job description is issued as a guideline to assist you in your duties, it is not exhaustive and we would be pleased to discuss any constructive comments you may have. Because of the evolving nature and changing demands of our business this job description may be subject to change. You may, on occasion, be required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description, and according to the needs of the business.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.