The Regional Account Associate is responsible for leading sales campaigns and participating in sales cycles across a multi-territory region. Clients include banks, finance companies, government bodies and corporations.
- Creating and executing on territory sales campaigns covering all client verticals.
- Gaining and maintaining familiarity with client organization and processes to help direct them towards the appropriate FSTC solution.
- Generating, qualifying new leads through prospecting and networking and executing sales campaigns, with significant meeting activity.
- Introducing sales leads to other business units where appropriate.
- Identifying and translating client-based needs into compelling training solutions.
- Convey the Moody's Analytics value proposition to potential and existing clients in the region. This will often involve unique, high quality presentations and drafting commercial proposals.
- Additional responsibilities include:
- Working with the Training Product Specialist and Regional Sales Director to prioritise sales campaigns across the assigned region.
- Contributing to or leading our responses to RFIs, RFPs, and other across the region.
The position is part of the Moody’s Analytics Financial Services Training & Certification group. The FSTC group train and certify financial services professionals to further enhance their credit and financial markets skills, through a variety of courses and certification programs. It offers a complete and blended risk training solution, designed to help create a unified credit culture across the client bank. Solutions include both customized eLearning courses with relevant case studies and references, as well as in-house programs delivered by experienced practitioners. #LI-LA1
Sales experience required Finance background helpful Experience working within or selling into capital markets a plus but not required Degree educated (or equivalent), preferably gained in a finance, numerical or sciences discipline. Experience in financial services solutions, especially in credit, is preferred. Demonstrated success in leading outbound calling campaigns is required. Ability to sell on a needs/solutions approach. Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. Ability to work pro-actively, multi task and work to tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment. Strong problem-solving and influencing skills. Fluent English & French is essential
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com .
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.