Product Consultants are specialist in the implementation, configuration and upgrade of Basel II, Basel III and ALM solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist clients with all stages of a product implementation:
- Proof of concept
- Gap analysis and data mapping
- Product installation and configuration
- Development of custom functionality
- User and technical training
- Have strong knowledge of the business domain that our product operates in and how to use our product to fulfill customer needs.
- Work with project managers to build and maintain a project plan and issues list.
- Work with product managers to give feedback on the product and to log product defects.
- Stay current on the functionality of our products.
- Share knowledge with other consultants on how best to implement our products.
Requires a significant amount of travel to client sites
Part of Moody’s Analytics group, the Banking Reg Tech business unit builds and deploys fully integrated solutions on credit, market & liquidity risk and ALM software products.
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Finance
- Experience of working in a Software implementation role
- Significant experience in the Banking Industry within risk management
- Basel II and Basel III or ALM exposure gained in a Bank, a consultancy firm or a Software engineering company
- Excellent knowledge of existing and international regulatory requirements (e.g. EU - Capital Requirements Directive - CRD, Basel II) and in depth understanding of the proposed revision of the international regulatory framework (Basel III, CRD 3, CRD 4)
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g.FRM or CFA) is a plus
- Technical skills on Relational databases and SQL
- Experience in Data Mapping between systems of financial and risk data
- Knowledge of Data Modelling within the Banking sector
- Skills in improving Data Quality
- Capability in drafting Data policies and documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Dutch language would be a plus